- Select a territory.
- Click the button on the Streets tab to add a new row in the street list box.
- In the Add streets dialog, select the check boxes next to the streets you want to add.
Only streets are displayed in the list, that are within the territory's boundary. Therefore it is mandatory to add a territory boundary first, before this feature can be used.
- Click on the OK button.
- Switch to the Streets tab.
- Click in the Name, From, To or Quantity field of the street and edit the corresponding value.
- Click on the Type field and select the type of the street.
- Double-click a street in the street list box on the Streets tab.
- Switch to the Map tab.
- The map is refreshed and displays the selected street in the center.
- Select a street in the street list box.
- Click the button on the Streets tab to remove the street.