Latest german translation

Discussion started , with 7 comments.
  1. (A deleted user)

Updated it today. If there are change requests or suggestions for a better translation just let me know. Will check the translations again the next few days and improve some if needed.

2. (A deleted user)

already 100% / fully translated ;-)

3. Lubos Hasko Manager

I have decided not to go ahead with Master Chart of Accounts, default account suggestions will be hard-coded into the program for the time being. I have now included those account names in this system for translation (they all have tag master-chart-of-accounts)

Once again Daniel, thanks for brilliant work.

4. (A deleted user)

done, please let me know if some translations need further improvements in manager or users say that they seem wrong =)

5. Lubos Hasko Manager

Looks awesome.

Is it possible to have different translation for "Consulting fees" and "Professional fees"? I know they are very similar terms and if they mean the same thing in German language, I will take one of those two accounts out completely since Manager kind of assumes all hard-coded accounts should have unique names.

6. (A deleted user)

And done =) Any feedback from german users about the translation?

7. Lubos Hasko Manager

Hi Daniel, great job. Regarding feedback, I know only a few German users on Manager who reached out and when I asked, they were using Manager in English.

At this point it seems like Manager is not discoverable for people who speak German language only. Also, it would be impossible for them to obtain support in German language too.

I'm thinking to start some forum for community support in German language but we need more users before it could work. The good news is that user-base grows each day so it shouldn't take too long before we have enough users from Germany.

Once again, thanks for updating translation table.

8. (A deleted user)

Done =)