Frisian = done

Discussion started , with 7 comments.
  1. (A deleted user)

All done! The strings were easy to translate. Mostly computer and business language!

Pleasure to help guys, hopefully it will air soon 'yn it Frysk' (in Frisian)!

Daniel.

2. Lubos Hasko Manager

Hi Daniel, thank you for working on this and you should be able to see the language working in the latest version. Let me know if anything is needed.

3. (A deleted user)

Hi Lubos,

you're very welcome!

One thing though: I can not see the language yet. It has not appeared although the Manager App (for Mac) says I'm running the latest version.
    Is this implementation only for Windows or also for Mac?

By the way, if you add the language:
    The way native people write the language is 'Frysk'.
    Natives wouldn't look for 'Western Frisian' so you might want to take that into consideration.

If there are any questions about this, please get back to me.

I hope to hear from you soon, why I can't see the language in the App.

Daniel.

4. Lubos Hasko Manager

There was similar problem with other language just a few days ago. Manager is currently pulling list of languages from the operating system. That means if your Mac doesn't have Frysk in the list, Manager won't show it.

To fix this problem, I will have to code list of supported languages into the program manually what I'm planning to do anyway. So it won't rely on operating system. I will try to do it tomorrow or Saturday.

5. (A deleted user)

Ah, that's why.
    Thanks for the prompt explanation.

Frisian is similar to the status of 'Welsh', so computers don't really have that language implemented.

Hopefully we'll see the languages that are correctly not supported in the app soon!
    Good luck with programming it into the native app.

6. Lubos Hasko Manager

Please download the latest version. I have already implemented custom language screen.

7. (A deleted user)

It works like a charm, dude!
    Although, one thing,
    some strings aren't translated, are you aware of this? (look at the attachment)

Thanks for implementing the custom language, dude!

8. Lubos Hasko Manager

I know, these are recently added strings which I haven't put into the system yet. I will get it up to date in upcoming days.