Approve translations

Discussion commencée , avec 8 commentaires.
  1. @Roland,

I looked at your translations. Seems need to be approve. Do you wait all done to approve because you have authorized to be done...any problem?

2. I'd like to finish it first.

Had some problems in the meantime, there are construction works nearby and my net connection is a bit flaky at the moment.

BTW: I'll try to convince my Vivaldi co translator to join too - 4 eyes see more than 2 ;)

3. thanks Roland.

4. In principle you can use them as they are now, they are OK. I had set them to proofread before, but unchecked them again because Alexs can not edit them if they are proofread.

Alexs is my Austrian co-translator of the Vivaldi browser and the Vivaldi.com webpage. I like to have his opinion too before the final check because Austrian German differs in about 75000 words from German German. We work together to get it right for both variants of German.

5. Nice idea and thanks.

6. So, one final change. We have set all expressions, that can be found in the settings in [square brackets].

Does your implementation allow to use something like <em>keyword</em> instead of the brackets?
    That could look nicer...

7. C9241f358594b2a1c7dbdad1d2beaf24
    Alexs Traducteur en allemand ayant un droit de relecture total (incluant ses propres traductions)

eg ‹strong›keyword‹/strong› and .foo strong {color:#666;}?

8. HTML elements can be used in translations (only in tip steps) now.
    Is custom css necessary for keyboard shortcuts?

9. I have now set strings that can be found in the browser to "strong" in the German translation. I think that provides additional help for the user to find the corresponding strings in the settings.

About the CSS:
    Just try out if "strong" alone is enough to make it visible while still looking good. You can still style the "strong" elements like you want if it doesn't look good :)