Russian translation

Discussion commencée , avec 12 commentaires.
  1. 27095_nik
    Nikolay Traducteur en russe ayant un droit de relecture total (incluant ses propres traductions)

I finished the translation Vivaldi Tips into Russian. When translating terms used official translation of Vivaldi. In general, the translation is ready for publication. Some doubt is only a "step" string (they are a real PITA :) :) ).

2. Luckily those are not visible on the page but only used for internal purposes, AFAICS

3. 27095_nik
    Nikolay Traducteur en russe ayant un droit de relecture total (incluant ses propres traductions)

OK. Hence, the translation 100% complete. :)

4. Thank you! :)

One small "problem" (not really, but a little bit more work for you):
    Normally the system here doesn't allow to proofread ones own translations (which makes sense with more than one translator for a language but is a bit stupid if there is only one) so I have given you extended proofreading rights.

Now about the "more work" for you:
    Can you please check the proofread checkboxes for all of the strings that are ready for prime time?

Sorry about the inconvenience.

5. 27095_nik

It's my pleasure! No problem, I have approved all translated strings. :)

6. Nikolay,

Thank yo for your effort. :)
    You can see Russian page to check everything is fine.

7. 27095_nik

checked all the translation and made a few small changes.

PS. I have a question. Will the future to replace screenshots (user to see the browser interface in their native language)?

PPS. At the bottom there are two links to the untranslated text ("TIPS.ABOUT" and "TIPS.LICENCES").

PPPS. Perhaps on localized versions of the site is to specify any contact translators allow users to send comments about the translation. Perhaps the posting (not to show the real contacts).

8. C9241f358594b2a1c7dbdad1d2beaf24
    Alexs Traducteur en allemand ayant un droit de relecture total (incluant ses propres traductions)

PPS. At the bottom there are two links to the untranslated text (“TIPS.ABOUT” and “TIPS.LICENCES”).

And on TIPS.ABOUT the avatar image from Dr.Flay is wrong, it’s my avatar. ;)

9. I fixed all of them(not yet pushed to the server).

Localized images can be used. Download this file and change images. Then repack them and send me. By the way, there is a line in translation which should be 'ru' rather than 'en' to display localized images for Russian.

Adding a form can be considered. But there are some other works in priority.

10. 27095_nik

Unfortunately, I can not download the archive with screenshots on this link. Could you upload the file to another server?

PS. Translated new lines.

11. try this one:
    http://ul.larskl.de/c4f5/vivalditips-images.zip
    (Link valid for 3 days from now)

12. 27095_nik

OK. Now I downloaded the file. Tomorrow I will try to prepare screenshots from russian version of Vivaldi.

13. 27095_nik

As it turned out, some of the functions of Vivaldi in the Russian version does not work correctly. In particular, the drop-down list is not displayed sites with Bookmark Nicknames.
    Correspondingly, while I can not do some of the screenshots.
    I will make all screenshots what I can. The rest do, when the developers fix bugs.
    It may be worth while to specify in the Russian version of the function operates with an error?