Translations

Discussion commencée , avec 8 commentaires.
  1. Hi guys,

We think to update Vtips in coming days. But some of languages are still not completed. Coul you plese chek your languages and complete them. Thanks.

2. I am not sure if notification system is work. Pls confirm.

3. WFM, I've got a notification.

4. thanks for confirn

5. 65c6a0879de126ce3959280961196a53
    Rafael Vieira Traducteur en portugais, Portugal ayant un droit de relecture total (incluant ses propres traductions)

Yes, it works.

I have a few "bugs" to report:
    - In the "About page" (http://vivalditips.com/about), my name is not right: it's Rafael Vieira. :)
    - My e-mail is right, but, when clicking on it, it opens my mail client and fills the "to" field with Mağruf's e-mail. It is due to the fact that mailto: is set to zahek@vivaldi.net.

I have now translated the Panels' page (sorry, I didn't notice I left it untranslated).

6. @rafael I fixed them. :) Sorry about that.

7. OMG :) Thanks for the info.

8. 65c6a0879de126ce3959280961196a53
    Rafael Vieira Traducteur en portugais, Portugal ayant un droit de relecture total (incluant ses propres traductions)

No problems at all! :)

Once again, sorry for leaving Panels untranslated.

9. A0c006f08ca6e59b852f3886a0da05ab
    Piotr Żółtowski (Piter432) Traducteur en polonais ayant un droit de relecture total (incluant ses propres traductions)

Hello. I confirm that I received a notification to my email account. However, my free time is limited, so translating Vivaldi tips to Polish can be slow :/