Terms of Service
- You can close your account and cancel your subscription at any time.
- Your data is only accessible by you and your team.
- Your data is replicated in real time to another datacenter located in another region, backed up four times a day, and stored in multiple locations. Backups are tested daily.
- All the pages on WebTranslateIt are served encrypted by SSL. This is the same level of encryption as online banking systems.
- Subscription payments by credit card are handled and secured by Stripe or PayPal. We don’t hold any credit card data on the website.
- Servers are monitored 24/7 and hosted in datacenters conforming to the highest standards of security.
- If there is a significant outage, you will receive a full explanation of the circumstances and what measures will be taken to prevent a recurrence.
- Software is regularly updated with the latest security patches.
- With the exception of Google Analytics on public areas of the site, Google Translate and Bing Translator suggestions when turned on, and Wordreference.com dictionary definitions, we do not serve third-party content anywhere on the site. We do not use Google Analytics to collect data about signed-in users.
- You may not use the site to harass other users.
- If you noticed abuse, misuse, or experienced an incident with your account, please let us know by sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
- If you discover a security issue, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Paid plans: WebTranslateIt is a month-to-month, pay-as-you-go service so we don’t provide refunds. You are billed every 30 days for the service. You can cancel the service at any time and you won’t be charged again, but you are responsible for any charges already incurred.
- Payment by invoice: Customers who don’t have a credit card or a PayPal account can pay by invoice for a 6 months period (available for our Medium Plan and above). You can cancel the service at any time and you won’t be charged again, but we don’t provide a refund of the charges already incurred.
- Free 30-day trial: WebTranslateIt offers a free, unrestricted 30-day trial. 30 days after you originally sign up you will be asked to choose a plan (Micro, Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large). If you choose a premium plan, you will be billed for 30 days. If you choose the Micro plan or decide not to use WebTranslateIt any more you won’t be billed at all.
- If you cancel after you are billed on day 30, no refund will be issued and you will be charged for the rest of that month. For example, if you are billed on the 20th of every month and you cancel on September 28th, you’ll still have to pay for the entire current month (September 20 – October 20 in this case). You won’t be charged again after that.
- Accounts that begin as an upgrade from a Micro plan do not qualify for the free 30-day trial.
- You are responsible for whatever charges have been incurred. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.