Slovenian translation - continued

Discussion commencée , avec 7 commentaires.
  1. Zala Traducteur en slovène, sans droit de relecture

Hi.
    I have done some more work on translations to Slovenian. Please, find attached a list of problems with explanations that I have found. Some are old and some are new - thank you for resolving (some of) the issues from previous time.
    Hopefully, most of the issues can be resolved. Thank you for the trouble.
    Kind regards,
    Zala

2. Hi, thanks for compiling this.

1. Fixed "User" screen translations
    2. "Fix History" button will be eventually removed so we won't be translating this
    3. There will be improvements to change presentation slightly and these terms won't require translation in new implementation.
    4. "Go to Customer Portal", still not happy how it's implemented. Most likely it will be different soon so no need to translate for now
    5. This is the same like in "English". Technically, they are all sub-totals but the last "sub-total" is also "Total". Is this a problem?
    6. I made "Rate" label to be hidden. I don't think we need a label for that field anyway.
    7. Fixed "Payslip" translations
    8. "Email Settings" are going to be simplified and these untranslated words won't be visible anyway in the future.
    9. "Email Templates" fixed
    10. This is automatically-created when creating new business. And accounts are given name at the time of creating business based on current language at that time. There is going to be slightly different mechansim in near future.
    11. This needs to be fixed here on WebTranslateIt. "Method" should translate as "Metoda" in your language. This is mistake in translation.
    12. "AccountingBasis" fixed
    13. This screen will be reworked soon.
  3. Zala Traducteur en slovène, sans droit de relecture

Hi.
    I apologize for the delay in my communication, but I had some personal issues to attend to.
    Thank you for fixing my suggested features. I have some still: please, find in the attachments the screenshots of the problems. Some are not available for translation, some are not translated.
    Under 5. Yes, the subtotal is a problem, because it translates to something completely different in Slovenian. We would really need a separate translation for a subtotal in that context.
    Thank you very much for your effort.
    Kind regards,
    Zala

4. "Sub-total" is used in two contexts in Manager.
    1.) Sub-total on invoices, credit notes etc. This is usually line total amount before tax.
    2.) Sub-total is also total on multi-step profit & loss statement. E.g. "Gross profit", "Operating profit" etc.

Why is it not possible to use the same translation in both contexts? Do you have different words for these two places?

5. Zala Traducteur en slovène, sans droit de relecture

Hi.
    Yes. We have a different word for each of the uses of the word sub-total. Therefore, in the 2nd case, the translation doesn't make any sense in Slovenian. We would need a different option for translation of that usage of the word. Would be great if you can make that happen.
    Thanky you for the effort and your swift reply to all my comments.
    All the best,
    Zala

6. Lubos Hasko Manager

I will address this issue. For the time being, please use translation as it should show on invoices because that's more important to be correct.

7. Zala Traducteur en slovène, sans droit de relecture

Thanks!
    Kind regards,
    Zala

8. Zala Traducteur en slovène, sans droit de relecture

Hi.
    How are you? I found some time again to deal with translating Manager to Slovenian. This is Part 1 so far. Please, find explenations in the attached file.
    Thank you.
    All the best,
    Zala