Translation - Sweden, Swedish

Discussion commencée , avec 7 commentaires.
  1. Dragu Traducteur en suédois, Suède ayant un droit de relecture total (incluant ses propres traductions)

What happend with the translation for swedish?
    Something seems to broken there, in sweden we have finnish swedish and swedish swedish.

2. Ok, just a mistake, what Swedish do you want to translate?
    Anyways, I added both.

Thanks for contributing.

3. Dragu Traducteur en suédois, Suède ayant un droit de relecture total (incluant ses propres traductions)

I'd like to sign up for translating for "Swedish, Sweden".
    As that is my primary language, and English is my secondery.
    So if being added to change the text would be great.
    Right now I can only proofread it.

4. Dragu, you have user proofreading rights, and you can translate if you want also.
    Sweden it's the 5th country in Europe where the app is used, so I hope to find more collaborators in Sweden.

5. Dragu Traducteur en suédois, Suède ayant un droit de relecture total (incluant ses propres traductions)

When I'm trying to translate as example, "My Profile" I'm recieving a message about "You don’t have the permission to translate this segment."

6. Very strange. You have to have an e-mail with the confirmation of the invitation. If the problem persist tell me please and I resend the invite to you.

7. Dragu Traducteur en suédois, Suède ayant un droit de relecture total (incluant ses propres traductions)

I have taken help from the webtranslateit support and it seems as though that I dropped out from being a translator in the mix up that happend. So I would need to be readded.

8. OK, now it seems all is correct. It was an error with swedish language settings like before.